top of page

This site is intended for adults. You must be over 18 years of age to view the content contained in this site. We will not knowingly sell goods to anyone below the age of 18. This disclaimer governs the use of our website; By entering & using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website & leave RIGHT MEOW!!!


All information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential & will not be sold, Disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care & will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.


Neodymium magnets are brittle. They can be broken or splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves & magnetic protective glasses when handling these magnets. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Magnets pose a choking hazard & should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body!!! Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the magnets. Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create TOXIC fumes.

bottom of page